What happens to society when it gets out of balance? Choreographers Kinsun Chan and Martin Zimmermann explore this question in their first joint creation 'Wonderful World'. The result of this high-profile collaboration is a visually unique piece.
Participants and additional information:
- Choreography - Martin Zimmermann, Kinsun Chan
- Concept and stage - Martin Zimmermann
- Costumes - Martin Zimmermann, Kinsun Chan
- Composition - Hans-Peter Pfammatter, Daniel Steffen
- Lighting design - Christian Kass
- dramaturgy - Caroline Damaschke
- Choreographic assistance - Sandrine Cassini
- Dancers Tanzcomapanie Theater St. Gallen - Pamela Campos, Mikaël Champs, Chen Guang-Xuan, Beatriz Coelho, Dustin Eliot, Swane Küpper, Mei-Yun Lu, Lorian Mader, Naiara Silva de Matos, Lena Obuska, Emily Pak, Piran Scott, Samuel Trachsel, Camille Zany, Michal Zhao
Note: This text was translated by machine translation software and not by a human translator. It may contain translation errors.