Adventure-filled scavenger hunt in Basel
An iPad guides you through one of the adventures, on which you work as a secret agent or an elf’s assistant to save the world.
- Ipad scavenger hunt through Basel
- view familiar scenes in a new light
from CHF 29 per person
Embark on a sweet trip through the world of chocolate.
- History of Swiss chocolate
- Sample different cocoa creations
Architecture from all perspectives
Basel has numerous buildings by world-renowned architects – and there’s a new one almost every year.
- Private guided tour for groups: modern architecture in Kleinbasel
- Aperitif in Bar Rouge with a view of Kleinbasel
- 1 cocktail per person
from CHF 59 per person
Artistic and gastronomic Basel
Explore the world of urban art and indulgence.
- Private guided tour for groups: Street Art Tour – the city as a canvas
- Three-course meal at Safran Zunft
Happy hour with cocktails or gin
A good mix: drinks high above the rooftops of Basel and culinary highlights from around the globe.
- gin or cocktail workshop in Bar Rouge
- mix your own drink
- international 3-course meal in KLARA
Magic scavenger hunt in Basel
Find and close a magic portal using three crystals that are hidden in secret locations around Basel.
- iPad scavenger hunt in Basel
- Prize for the winning group
- 3-course meal at Safran Zunft
from CHF 95 per person
Street art meets street food
Explore Basel’s street-art scene on your own.
- City Treasure Hunt «Street Art»
- Three-course meal in Basel’s Markthalle
from CHF 75 per person
Winter Fun at Schützenhaus Reinach (BL)
Similar to curling, Eisstockschiessen (ice stock sport) is a Swiss tradition from the Alpine region and promises plenty of action and fun.
- mulled wine by the open fire
Awaken your competitive spirit
Saw through tree trunks, hit the target with your crossbow and throw horseshoes to make sure your team comes out on top!
- Exciting team games
- A mediterranean aperitif
- Barbecue in summer, raclette in winter
Chocolate tasting at Teufelhof
Allow yourself to be swept away on a sweet trip through the world of chocolate at Teufelhof.
- chocolate tasting
- sweet surprise
- 3-course meal in Der Teufelhof