With NEXT GENERATION 2022, we invite you to immerse yourself in the diverse world of our graduates from the following degree programs:
- Process Design at HyperWerk
- industrial design
- Interior design and scenography
- Mediation of art and design
- Visual communication and digital spaces
- Fashion design
- Visual arts
- Mediation of Art and Design
- Digital Communication Environments
- International Master of Design / UIC/HGK (MDes/MAS)
- Fine Arts
You can expect: Experimental and at the same time critical confrontations with the urgent questions of our time. Let the concrete solutions inspire you to help shape our social future!
Prospective students can also find out more about all the courses offered by the HGK in the CIVIC (high-rise foyer).
The visual design and signaling of the NEXT diploma exhibition was created by alumna Céline Wassmer, implemented in the AnDiCo Lab with Benedikt Jäggi. The scenography in the CIVIC was designed and implemented by Samira Stolpe and Odin Steinhäuser, students of interior design and scenography, together with André Haarscheidt.
Note: This text was translated by machine translation software and not by a human translator. It may contain translation errors.