The government building of the Canton of Basel-Landschaft, also called "Ochseschür" by the local population, dates back to an original building from 1779. In 1834, when the canton was founded, the Landrat hall was added and in 1854 it was doubled in size. It was last remodeled in 1988. Renovation and redesign work is due in 2023. The planned measures will be presented on a tour.
Guided tours by Nic Kaufmann, Landschreiber (Sept. 11, 2022 at 10 a.m.) and Walter Niederberger, Stv. Kant. Monument conservator.
Note: This text was translated by machine translation software and not by a human translator. It may contain translation errors.