Guided tour of the former armory, now used as a cantonal museum, by Heidi Rieder, architect Liestal and Marc Limat, director Museum.BL.
The former granary and armory stands in the middle of the old town. The large building, built in 1518, has been used as a cantonal museum since 1978. The reconstruction in 2009 combines the requirements of a modern museum with contemporary architecture. The guided tour provides insights into the work with and in a building that is several hundred years old.
Note: This text was translated by machine translation software and not by a human translator. It may contain translation errors.
Alle Rechte vorbehalten
We are giving away 2 pairs of vouchers for a delicious Easter brunch at Hotel Odelya!