Fast donkeys, dazzling fish, proud lions and graceful turtles. They meet with many other animals to celebrate the Carnival of the Animals together. This time a few new guests from the animal world have also joined the parade. A great pleasure with several musical quotations and allusions, composed for chamber orchestra and two pianos.
Participants and additional information:
- Scenic arrangement - Franz Broich
- Narrator - Marvin Groh
- Grand piano - Iryna Krasnovska
- Grand piano - Nadejda Petrova Belneeva
- Double bass - Melda Umur
- clarinet - Rossana Rossignoli
- flute - Héléna Macherel
- Percussion - Szilard Buti
- percussion - Robin Fourmeau
- viola - Maria Wolff Schabenberger
- violin - Axel Schacher
- violin - Matthias Bruns
- violoncello - Antoine Lederlin
- Basel Symphony Orchestra
Note: This text was translated by machine translation software and not by a human translator. It may contain translation errors.
All rights reserved
We are giving away 1 set of 2 entries to the Kunstmuseum Basel and a dinner at the Safran Zunft.