Tour of the conversion of the Ziegelhofareal by Helen Maron and Anna Nemeth, in situ Liestal
Bricks have been baked on the site for 400 years. After the brickyard went bankrupt, "Ziegelhof" beer was brewed here from 1850 until the business was closed in 1999. Now the area is to be transformed into a lively place over the coming years. The development for the redevelopment and revitalization of the Ziegelhof area is taking place in several phases. After securing the building fabric, the existing buildings were and will be opened up for new uses. A tour shows the current status of the project.
Note: This text was translated by machine translation software and not by a human translator. It may contain translation errors.