The exhibition, conceived as part of the tri-national project "The Rhine", shows both the construction of the Birsfelden power plant from 1950 to 1955 and the resulting changes to the landscape. A significant part of the exhibition is also dedicated to the architect of the plant on the Rhine, Hans Hofmann. After all, the Birsfelden power plant is today considered an architectural masterpiece in industrial construction. Various accompanying events complete this journey to the creation of the power plant island.
Note: This text was translated by machine translation software and not by a human translator. It may contain translation errors.