The promoters of the «Basler Weihnacht»
Drawing in around 900,000 visitors each year, the Basel Christmas Market has become one of the city’s major public attractions. We are delighted at how it has evolved.
Its success is due in large part to synergies in terms of both organisation and communication. Since 2010, the Verein Basler Weihnacht (Christmas in Basel Association) has ensured close cooperation between representatives from public administration, business and the authorities.
«Basler Weihnacht» Association Board
The board of the volunteer-run association is made up of the following representatives:
- Dr Gabriel Barell, Director of the Basel-Stadt Trade Association (Chair)
- Adrian Ambord, Industrielle Werke Basel (IWB)
- Matthias Böhm, Managing Director of Pro Innerstadt Basel
- Daniel Egloff, Director of Basel Tourism
- Sabine Horvath, Head of Division of External Affairs and Marketing of the Canton of Basel-Stadt
Sponsors and patrons
It is thanks to the close cooperation between all parties involved and the contributions of our loyal sponsors and patrons that Christmas in Basel can continue to grow.
Thank you for your support:
Your contribution counts!
Many thanks for your donation to post office account number 40-711465-4!