Adventure-filled scavenger hunt in Basel
An iPad guides you through one of the adventures, on which you work as a secret agent or an elf’s assistant to save the world.
- Ipad scavenger hunt through Basel
- view familiar scenes in a new light
from CHF 29 per person
Magic scavenger hunt in Basel
Find and close a magic portal using three crystals that are hidden in secret locations around Basel.
- iPad scavenger hunt in Basel
- Prize for the winning group
- 3-course meal at Safran Zunft
from CHF 95 per person
Winter Fun at Schützenhaus Reinach (BL)
Similar to curling, Eisstockschiessen (ice stock sport) is a Swiss tradition from the Alpine region and promises plenty of action and fun.
- mulled wine by the open fire
Awaken your competitive spirit
Saw through tree trunks, hit the target with your crossbow and throw horseshoes to make sure your team comes out on top!
- Exciting team games
- A mediterranean aperitif
- Barbecue in summer, raclette in winter
Treasure hunt through Basel's Old Town
Team spirit and a good sense of direction are a must!
- City Treasure Hunt
- ferry ride
- 3-course meal in Restaurant Löwenzorn
The new Live Escape Game in Basel. You have one hour in which to use your creativity, dexterity, communication skills and teamwork to break out of Bâlecatraz jail.
- Live Escape Game
- Creativity, dexterity an communication skills
- Break out of Bâlecatraz jail with teamwork
from CHF 30 per person
Crossbow event – William Tell would have been amazed
Not only Swiss people ought to feel the charm of following in William Tell's footsteps.
- Crossbow event
- following Willhelm Tell's footsteps
- instructed by professionals and competing
Ice stock sport – great fun for young and old alike
Both "Lattlschiessen" and traditional ice stock sport (also known as Bavarian curling) combine tradition and fun.
- Franzl's Eisstockgaudi
- traditional ice stock sport or Lattlschiessen
Street art meets street food
Explore Basel’s street-art scene on your own.
- City Treasure Hunt «Street Art»
- Three-course meal in Basel’s Markthalle
from CHF 75 per person
Urban Art City Tour – Graffiti & Street Art
In its public spaces, Basel has an extensive collection of art and urban discoveries on offer.
- authentic urban art and graffiti tours
- accompanied by artists and experts in the urban art scene
- extensive collection of art and urban discoveries
CHF 200 - CHF 600 depending on group size