Discover top-class architecture on the Novartis Campus, where buildings designed by Diener & Diener, Frank O. Gehry and Herzog & de Meuron stand side by side.
In addition to being the global headquarters of Novartis, the Novartis Campus in Basel is also one of the company’s most important research centres worldwide. You’ll receive expert guidance as you explore 250 years of industrial history, discover the genius behind Vittorio Magnago Lampugnani’s master plan and find out why meeting with others is such a key part of life on the campus – not just for research.
On this tour, you’ll get to see the outsides of impressive office and research buildings designed by famous architects. The walk also takes you through grand parks and past impressive sculptures.
What’s more, your ticket includes a visit to the “Wonders of Medicine” exhibition in the Novartis Pavillon, giving you fascinating insights behind the scenes of a pharmaceutical company and into the world of medical research.
The exhibition, which complements the campus tour, allows you to look behind the scenes of a pharmaceutical company and explore the world of medical research.
German: Saturdays 11am - 12.30pm
English: 30 September 11am - 12.30pm
Novartis Pavillon, St. Johanns-Hafen-Weg 5, 4056 Basel
- You’ll need to register beforehand to take part in this guided tour.
- A minimum number of participants is required on this tour.
- Please bring identification with you.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled start time for the tour.
- The guided tour is conducted exclusively outdoors, so we recommend wearing sturdy and comfortable shoes.
- Smoking is not permitted on the Novartis Campus.
- Please come by public transport, as there are no parking spaces available.
- No animals are allowed on the guided tour, assistance dogs excepted.
If cancelled or modified up to 4 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
The payment is made by credit card directly during the reservation.