- 10:30 Doors open
- 11:00 Workshop 1: Breath
- 12:30 Workshop 2: Music
- 13:30 Break
- 14:30 Flow State: A Journey through breath, sound and dance
Join us for a day in collaboration with Alchemy where we will delve into the depths of the alchemy methodology specializing in breath techniques, mastering bandhas and the fusion of our inner musicality. Through live channeled high-frequency music together with the power of your breath, you will be able to harmonize your nervous system and go deep into a beautiful inner journey.
Alchemy is the art of inner navigation through the science of freediving and musical composition channeled in the moment. This methodology induces the exploration of deep states of consciousness, using tools that facilitate the transmutation of stress, depression, attention deficit, and other negative emotions, into emotional liberation, radiance, and celebration.
By increasing the CO2 in our bodies, sensitivity and perception naturally expand creating the pathway to access altered states. Music becomes the vehicle that guides the nervous system to a pure harmony of frequencies that balance the body and mind in a perfect alchemy.
This experience is composed of two parts. The first part includes two workshops (breath + music) and the second part includes the flow state Alchemy experience where we will journey through breath, sound and dance.
- In the first 90min breathwork workshop, Rodolfo will give an introduction to DMT and CO2 navigation. Learning the basics of apnea and introductory exercises to the bandhas is one of the main goals of this workshop.
- During the second 60min music workshop, Matías and Bogdan guide participants in discovering their inner musicality, allowing them to observe where their sonority comes from, through vocal and expressive exercises.
- After a light lunch break, we dive deep into theflow state Alchemy Experience.
Protocols & Guidelines:
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol, meat, sugar and processed foods for at least the day of the event, make sure to have a nice breakfast the day of the event as lunch will be kept light.
- Inform the facilitators or coordinators in charge about any medical conditions and / or any prescribed medications being used.
- No phone use and recording are allowed during the workshop in order to respect everyone’s privacy.
- Set your intentions and join the workshop in the most peaceful manner possible. Avoiding things like recreational drugs, excessive partying, and lack of sleep are crucial to take the best out of the experience.