Similar to curling, Eisstockschiessen (ice stock sport) is a Swiss tradition from the Alpine region and promises plenty of action and fun.
- mulled wine by the open fire
Allow yourself to be swept away on a sweet trip through the world of chocolate at Teufelhof.
- chocolate tasting
- sweet surprise
- 3-course meal in Der Teufelhof
The new Live Escape Game in Basel. You have one hour in which to use your creativity, dexterity, communication skills and teamwork to break out of Bâlecatraz jail.
- Duration: 1 hour
- Language: German, English
- Group size: up to 6 participants per group
from CHF 30 per person
Would you like to create your own delicious chocolate? The workshop enables you to give your creativity free rein and to make and finish two chocolate bars of your own.
- Visit a traditional chocolate-maker's atelier
- Taste raw and roasted cocoa beans
- Create your own bars of chocolate
- Sweet give-away
If you want to discover the concealed treasures, peculiarities and other hidden nooks and crannies of Basel from a slightly different perspective, the city treasure hunt is the ideal activity for you.
- Treasure Hunt trough Basel's Old Town
- ferry ride
from CHF 26 per person